Index of /
This mirror is being served on:
- Clearnet HTTP: mirror.theo546.fr
- Clearnet HTTPS: https://mirror.theo546.fr
- Clearnet rsync: rsync://mirror.theo546.fr on port 873
- Clearnet rsync over TLS: rsync://mirror.theo546.fr on port 874
- Tor HTTP: mirror.theo546ggzbt3t5bnnv5eex6hkqtwkyulqlvzsggbni3xa7rnm4amhyd.onion
- Tor HTTPS: https://mirror.theo546ggzbt3t5bnnv5eex6hkqtwkyulqlvzsggbni3xa7rnm4amhyd.onion
- Tor rsync: rsync://mirror.theo546ggzbt3t5bnnv5eex6hkqtwkyulqlvzsggbni3xa7rnm4amhyd.onion on port 873
- Tor rsync over TLS: rsync://mirror.theo546ggzbt3t5bnnv5eex6hkqtwkyulqlvzsggbni3xa7rnm4amhyd.onion on port 874
What directory should I use on pacman?
- If you are a regular Arch Linux user, you should use the archlinux directory.
- It is updated every minute.
- However, if you are interested about the Arch Linux history or wish to use the debug packages, you can use the archlinux_kitchensink directory.
- It can take up to 6 hours to be updated.
- You can learn how to use these debug packages here.
- Warning: this directory is not hosted on the same server as the archlinux directory, downtimes may occur, use at your own risk.
- Please also note that this directory is not available on the rsync mirror.
- Please note: you can use both directories to access always up-to-date repos such as core, community, extra, etc, and use the debug repos that are kept behind (up to 6 hours) to get the best of both worlds.
- Both repos are directly synced from tier 0 (rsync://rsync.archlinux.org).
You can get the archlinux.org mirror status here.
You can also get the monitoring status of the mirror here.